We have finished the section that covers advanced concepts of the Elliott Wave Principle. These concepts are unfolded, including the following aspects.
- Correlations, also known as Intermarket Analysis. In this section, we reveal how to use the relationship between markets.
- The use of technical indicators. This section divided two parts reveals two of the most popular oscillators used in the EW analysis.
- Corrective Patterns. Divided into three parts, expands the concepts discussed in the essential section.
- Markets and Speed. Every market vibes with speed. In this section unveiled into two parts shows how to analyze fast markets.
- How to Create Spreads. In this section, we expose how we can create spreads to find strength and weakness between different markets.
- The Alternation Principle. This article shows how the market alternates across time.
- Forecasting with the Elliott Wave Principle. In this part, we present a way of how to realize a forecast and to set different scenarios using key concepts of the EW Principle.
- Examples. In this four-part section, we apply different concepts discussed in the real market to make forecasts.