PZ Fractal Trader EA is an automated system that was created in January 2019 by developer Arturo López Pérez. Arturo López Pérez is a private investor and market speculator, software engineer, and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
This EA trades untested fractals using pending orders. It offers many trading behaviors and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features such as customizable trading sessions and a Martingale mode.
Main features of this EA:
- Easy to use and monitor
- Implements 4 different commercial behaviors
- Balance point, SL, TP, and Trailing Stop customizable
- Works for ECN/non-ECn brokers
- Works for 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Trading can be compatible with NFA/FIFO
- Implements a martingale feature
- Filtering operations by forex sessions
- Integrated management of money
The EA implements four different commercial behaviors:
- Regular: The EA will buy in the upper fractal and sell in the lower fractal.
- Inverse: The EA will be sold in the upper fractal and buy in the lower fractal.
- Single purchase: The EA will buy in both fractals.
- Single sale: The EA will be sold in both fractals.
Additionally, the EA implements four modes of money management:
- Lot size Trade Manual: The EA will negotiate a fixed lot size in each transaction
- Lot size Auto-calculation: The EA will risk % of the account on each transaction
- Martingale: The EA will double the size of the lottery after a loss of trade
- Reverse Martingale: The EA will double the size of the lottery after a winning negotiation.
Trading Settings – Select trading behavior: regular, reverse, just buy, or just sell.
Position Management – This group of adjustments applies to trading and transaction management decisions. You can select the trading address, the breakpoint in pips, the endpoint in %, the end step in pips, the loss point in pip, and the gain point in pips. Closing pending orders when an operation is performed is optional.
Session Settings – Enable or disable trading for Asian, European, or American sessions.
Money Management – In this configuration block, you can set the lotus size for the first operation, or allow the EA to calculate it for itself. It also implements a Martingale behavior. It is recommended to introduce a manual batch size.
EA Settings – You can select the magic number for operations, custom comment, and manual pip value if you need to override the default. Don’t change them unless you know what you’re doing.
This EA is a general-purpose tool whose success depends on your understanding of the underlying strategy and your ability to configure it. This EA will not generate profits under all market conditions and does not intend to do so. It is up to you to find the best parameters for each symbol and time frame with the strategy tester.
This is a free automated system, this means it is free and does not have user support like other payment instruments. That it is a free tool does not mean that it is bad, in the case of this EA has good ratings from users who have already tried it and have reported having positive returns after having done several tests with it and configuring it properly.
In short, we are talking about an EA that is designed for each trader to configure it according to their trading style. It is necessary to have some knowledge of trading to be able to get a performance from this robot, so we do not see it as very suitable for beginner traders.