McDuckEA can be found on the MQL5 Marketplace under the Experts heading. It was created by Viktor Shpakovskiy and was uploaded to the marketplace on the 13th of March 2020, it has received a few updates, the most recent of its updates was on the 9th of April 2020 and this brought the EA up to version 3.0.
McDuckEA is an expert advisor that was designed to use with the MetaTrader 4 platform, it works by using the martingale strategy along with a choice of other trading modes such as trading flats, trends or automatic selections. It also has a choice of different risk management including stop-outs, take losses, free margin controls, and more, and it will automatically determine the trend direction.
Some of the main features of the EA include:
- Three modes of trading – flat, trend and automatic
- A selection of lot options – standard, economical and same
- It has additional moving average filters when opening martingale orders
- It can average orders including those opened by the trader manually
- It has its own Stop Out and closes when reached
- Closes all orders and stops working until the next H4 bar opens
- It uses common and standard stop-loss
- You can limit the number of open orders
- You can add restrictions on the total lot size of all open orders in one direction
- The EA works on both dollar (USD) and ruble accounts (RUR)
- The EA works on accounts with quotes of 4 and 5 decimal places and on cent accounts
There are also plenty of parameters that come with the EA, these include things like magic numbers, which sort of positions to open (long or short) timeframes to use, whether to trade flats or trends, whether to use moving averages, stop loss levels, take profit levels, what time to shutdown, to use trailing stops and more. There are also parameters specific for the martingale strategy including lot multipliers, step between orders, the maximum number of orders, and more.
The McDuckEA will currently cost you $139 to purchase it outright, this will get you 10 activations of the expert advisor with no other limitations. Unlike many EAs on the MQL5 marketplace, there is no option to ren the EA, there is however a free demo version to try, but this will be limited to use only with the strategy tester within the MT4 trading platform.
There are no comments or reviews from users so the EA currently does not have a rating, this means that we do not know whether users have been finding the EA helpful or whether it is profitable for them. There are 5 comments,s each one is from the developer themselves giving new settings or videos outlining the features which are good to see as it shows that they are still actively supporting the EA.
This Forex service is currently available in the MQL5 marketplace: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47398