FX Sniper Yellow is an indicator that can be used exclusively to trade with Forex on your Metatrader trading platform. The main feature of FX Sniper Yellow is that it is able to analyze the behavior of market participants and predict changes in price direction even before the movement begins. Something that seems incredible.
Most indicators are delayed indicators and are quite useless. FX Sniper Yellow is an indicator that promises to anticipate market changes, calling itself a leading Indicator. FX Sniper Yellow displays the arrows in its chart showing the most likely direction of price action. FX Sniper Yellow never repaints and once the candle is closed the signal is confirmed, and the arrow will never disappear.
- Use alerts (true/false): to activate alerts
- Pops alerts (true/false): to activate popup alerts
- Email alerts (true/false): to enable email alerts
- Pushers (true/false): to activate Push Notification alerts
- Sound alerts (true/false) to activate Sound alerts
- Soundfile: is the file to be used for sound alerts
The size and color of the arrows can be set manually in the Color tab of the indicator.
- You have to enter the trade at the opening of the next candle in the direction of the signal (SELL/BUY)
- Place the stop loss at the top (SELL) or bottom (BUY) of the ATR-based signal or stop candle.
- Take reward benefit/ the risk will be 2:1 or 3:1
- You can filter the input signals to go with the trend only. Therefore, we recommend using an additional trend indicator to your liking.
- Filtering signals with a trend is optional. This is not mandatory.
- This indicator can be used with any time frame.
- This indicator can be used for trading Forex, binary options, and also raw materials, stocks, futures, etc…
You can download the free version of the indicator on the MQL5 market. This free version only works with Metatrader’s Strategy Tester. Or if you want to buy the full version, its price is 197 USD, or 27 USD monthly. You can find it in the MQL market, in the indicators section. Despite being a product that has been in the market for years, we have not found reviews from users who have tried it