ACB Breakout Arrows EA is an automated system created in February 2019 by developer Nitin Raj. This is a 100% automated expert advisor based on the indicator called “ACB Breakout Arrows”. The inputs are based on a rupture pattern that occurs constantly in a two-way manner. The intensity of the input signals can be manipulated using the external input called “Signal Sensitivity”.
Confirmation from the Trades
ACB Breakout Arrows EA provides the ability to filter inputs using the indicator called ACB Trade Filter.
- Strong purchase: Up arrow + green histogram + bullish trend.
- Strong sale: down arrow + red histogram + bearish trend.
- The EA avoids a trade if the histogram is gray and the trend is sideways.
The EA loads all indicators and dependencies in the background. Indicators will not be visible in the graph.
Main Features of ACB Breakout Arrows EA
Planned for a long time now, it can now be fully automated with our ACB breakout arrows indicator. The ACB Trade Filter indicator also incorporated in EA to simulate the entire trading system. No additional download is required. Indicators and dependencies are integrated into EA. The ability to achieve profit and loss objectives directly from the indicator.
Increase the EA’s performance using built-in filters such as Session-Filter, MMI, Vortex, Volatility, Market Regime, and more. Three stages of partial shutdown work to capture the available benefits in the table at the right time. Loss of flexible stop help to prevent winners from becoming losses. while protection against black swan events is provided using a maximum loss function.
Parameters of the input:
- Set up Trade Preferences.
- Batch Size Method: Fixed Lot Size | Auto Lot Size
- Risk per operation: Percentage of risk per transaction.
Set of indicator parameters:
- Signal sensitivity: A value between 20 and 100 that decides the intensity of the break arrows.
- Bars for SL: Number of bars that decide the line of stop-loss placed by the indicator.
Choose the Output Settings:
- Use Stop-loss: true | false
- Stop-loss Method: Pips | Volatility | Indicator
- Use Take Profit: real | fake
- Take the Profit Method: Pips | Volatility | Quick Profit | First Target | Final Goal
- Using SL Trailing: true | false
- Method SL Trailing: Pips | Volatility
Set up the filters:
- Business Sessions: All
- ACB Trading Filter: True | False
- Trend Filter: True | False
- Volatility Filter: True | False
- Vortex Filter: True | False
- MMI filter: True | False
- Maximum Loss Protection: True | False
- Registration: True | False (EA records your entire operation in the Journal tab)
In short, we are talking about an EA that has only been on the market for a short time and has no user opinions that could have tested this tool. This EA looks for trend breaks, and that’s what its strategy is based on. It is a robot that we think is suitable for all types of traders, beginners and advanced, since it is easy to understand and does not require great knowledge for its configuration.
The price of this robot on the MQL market is 180 USD. There is no rental option, but it has a demo version so you can test it and evaluate if it is a tool that can help you or not to your trading.