Active Trader Pro is a trading platform that is available through the broker Fidelity Investments. The platform is marketed as being an innovative option that can help traders make more informed decisions to achieve better trading results. If the platform keeps its word, then this would lead to more profits and success for traders who choose to open an account through Fidelity Investments. Take a look at the platform’s features to see how it holds up in the spotlight.
- Get insight that can help you determine when to buy and sell through Trade Armor
- Daily Dashboard feature shows news releases in real-time, earnings announcements, and economic events
- More than 45 market filters
- Ability to place simple and multi-leg orders
- Monitor your portfolio with streaming quotes, order status updates, etc.
- Create personalized layouts or choose a premade layout if you’d prefer
- Create and save up to 50 orders that can be placed at the right time
- Risk-management options with conditional orders
- Customizable account and watch list views
- Ability to trade on phone or computer
Also provided are real-time alerts that can be customized for when a stock hits a new high or low, crosses over a key technical event, crosses an unusual spike compared to its historical volume average, and more.
In order to use the ActiveTrader Pro platform, you’ll need to open a trading account through the supporting broker Fidelity investments. Here is a quick overview of the broker’s conditions:
- $0 commissions on stocks, ETFs, and options
- A variety of investment choices, including forex, precious metals, stocks & bonds, options, and more
- 24/7 customer support
- No minimums to open an account
- Advice for retirement, planning, and more through Fidelity services
You’ll need to check out the broker’s website for more detailed information about their services and fees. While the above features are ideal, there’s a lot more that should go into your decision to choose this broker. For example, Fidelity offers its very own reward card to certain clients. Be sure to update yourself on all of their conditions for the best idea of what all the company has to offer.
The Bottom Line
The ActiveTrader Pro platform delivers on its promise to help traders make more informed trading decisions by offering a variety of helpful features. You can view real-time news and important economic data, set specialized alerts, gain trading insight through Trade Armor, use market filters, and take advantage of other convenient tools to help improve your trades. The platform even helps traders monitor their portfolio for an overall idea of performance. The supporting broker Fidelity Investments also offers some perks, like the ability to open an account with no minimum deposit and $0 commissions on stocks, ETFs, and options. Some traders might have their eyes set on a more popular platform like MetaTrader 4, but we feel that Fidelity Investment’s ActiveTrader Pro platform is a worthy competitor that meets its goal thanks to its own unique features.