The TrendMarketMT4 is an indicator that is found on the MQL5 marketplace, we have provided a link below so you can see which indicator we are looking at. The indicator was released back on the 19th of October 2015, there haven’t been any further updates and so the current version of this indicator is still 1.0.
The TrendMarketMT4 is an indicator that can be used on the MetaTrader 4 trading platform, the indicator calculates the state of the market for the chart that you are currently using. The indicator will look at the angular characteristics of the price line and help analyze and predict the best entry points for a trade.
The settings available with this indicator:
- ShowAllTimeframesInfo – enable / disable the display of information for other timeframes.
- ResistanceLineColor – the color of the resistance line
- SupportLineColor – the color of the support line
- UpperTrendColor – the color of information text in the case of a bullish (rising)
- trendFlatColor – the color of information text in the case of the flat
- LowerTrendColor – the color of information text in the case of a bearish (downward) trend
- Font size – font size of information text
- FontName – the name of the font information text
- EnableAlert – enable/disable the alert pop-up window on the crossing a price and the trend line
- Enable email – enable/disable the alert e-mail when the price crosses the trend line
- EnableSound – enable/disable the sound notification when the price crosses the trend line
- EnablePushNotification – enable/disable push-message when the price crosses the trend line
- SoundFile – the name of the sound file
The TendMarketMT4 indicator costs $15 to purchase, you can also rent the indicator for 1 month which will cost you $10, you can rent it for 3 months for $12 and for 6 months for $14. There is also a free demo version available, however, the site does not indicate what the limitations of the free version may be.
Unfortunately, there are not any reviews or ratings for this indicator, there are some comments from potential and existing clients, some have received a reply while others have not, so the support is not completely there. We would recommend downloading the free version to check out whether it works for your trading needs and that you are able to get it set up correctly before making a purchase.
This Forex service can be found at the following web address: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12325