SR Key Breakout and Jump Levels is an indicator that is located on the MQL5 marketplace. It was created by Yohana Parmi and was first uploaded to the marketplace on the 6th of August 2014. It has received a number of updates, it was last updated on the 5th of June 2019 and is currently on version 2.9.
The SR Key Breakout and Jump Levels indicator was created for use on the MetaTrader 4 platform. It does not lag and it does not repaint.
The indicator will help to show you the following:
- A trend line for detecting patterns. This is intended for the triangle pattern, Support & Resistance lines, and as a breakout up or down these lines.
- The trend lines are formed first before the asset price reaches it. This happens so that it does not repaint.
- Each line has a specific description, such as Support, Resistance, Current-Support (as key breakout down), and Current-Resistance (as a key breakout up).
- Each break outline turns into new support or resistance line. These changes run automatically and in real-time.
- Support and Resistance horizontal lines nearest to the trend line indicate strong S/R levels.
The indicator will automatically draw the lines and channels as required.
The SR Key Breakout and Jump Levels can be purchased with a one-off payment of $30, this will give you up to 5 activations with no further limitations. Unlike many indicators on the MQL5 marketplace, there is no option to rent it. There is a free demo version available, but the details are not made clear so it may only be usable with the strategy tester of MetaTrader 4, but we do not know for sure.
At the time of writing, there are 9 very positive reviews giving the indicator an overall rating of 6 out of 5.
“A good indicator. I used it for a few days and felt very professional. I still have to study. I am going to buy 2 ASR, hoping to help me make a better profit. ! Thanks to the author” – A 5-star review.
“One of the highest quality indicators I’ve seen. Responsive author. At the request, he added the option I need, although the indicator is inexpensive. Thanks.“ – A 5-star review translated from Russian.
“Excellent indicator. Clear information with an accurate level of support and resistance. Highly recommended :)” – A 5-star review.
So the reviews are very positive, another big positive is that the developer has been replying to all comments within the comment section, this is a great indicator for the sort of support that you would receive should you decide to purchase the indicator. The most recent reply was on the 1st of April 2020 (at the time of writing) and shows that it is still actively supported.