Lion Trader Pro EA is a robot created in March 2020 by Italian developer Michela Russo. Michela Russo is a very prolific developer in the creation of automated tools for trading and has many of them in the MQL market. Lion Trader Pro is a trading EA for Forex trading. This is a Trend Following system that operates mainly during the Asian and New York sessions. The EA has been subjected to several stress tests over a period of 16 years and every year has operated with a very advantageous benefit/reduction ratio.
Lion Trader Pro: Key Information
*When purchasing this Expert Advisor, you are entitled to receive a free copy of Fox Trader Pro.
*All future updates are included in the purchase price.
*Lion Trader Pro works with GBPUSD M1.
*This EA is Fifo Compliant.
It analyzes the market without using outdated indicators and patterns, looking for the primary trend, enter the market based on existing volatility, and an artificial intelligence algorithm that predicts the possible future trend. The maximum precision backtests allowed show a high rate of payment and good resistance to unexpected market events. The asset that works best in this EA is the GBPUSD, is not recommended for use in other pairs.
- GBPUSD symbol
- Timeframe M1
- The 2003 Test
- Configuration Default or set files
- Brokers: Brokers with low differential and commission
- Minimum Deposit 2000 USD
- Method of market entry
- Tester Method tick by tick
- Compliance with Fifo
Lion Trader Pro Main Settings
- Lot: lot quantity with auto lot disabled
- Auto lot: Activate the auto lot or disable it
- Risk: risk for the calculation of auto lots
- Spread Allowed: spread limit, no trading will be open
- Activate Buy: Activate Buy Trade
- Allow the sale: Allow the sale trade
- A trade for a bar: only one trade for each bar
- Order Time: Time for Ea First Order
- Max orders: Maximum number of orders
- Sum for coeff: Increase in coeff position
- Minimum distance: Minimum distance for secondary positions
- A trade bar grid: if true, the robot can open one trade as network commands.
- Timeframe Secondary Order: Timeframe for secondary transactions.
- Take Profit: making profits on orders
- Modify Take Profit for the first order: Use a different take benefit for the first order
- First-order take profit: first-order take profit
- Close only at end of the bar: close transactions only at end of M1 bar
- Activate Money Max Loss: Activate Money Loss Limit
- Each micro-batch: Multiply the amount of “max loss money” x 100 x lot
- Stop Trade When It Hits: Stop Trade When It Hits Maximum Loss
- Maximum monetary loss: Maximum monetary loss
- Enable News Filter: Switch to false to disable the news filter or to true to activate it.
In short, we are talking about a tendency EA, of the many that exist in the market. We recommend using a dedicated virtual server (VPS) if you are working with any EA, that will allow you not to miss any transaction that the EA wants to execute. Download the free demo version before purchasing the EA, this will let you know how it works and get an idea of the profitability you can have with it. This EA is available on the MQL market at a price of 135 USD. You can also rent it at a price of 85 USD for 1 month, or 110 USD for use for one year.